Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs: Timely Facts



The time will be changing again. I think on Sunday but not sure. Anyhow this is our 10th Homeschool Memoirs so this week it’s going to be about 10 timely facts about you! Write 10 interesting, crazy, weird, fun facts about you! Include facts about you as a woman, a wife, a mommy, a homeschooler, a homekeeper, a taxi-driver, a cook, etc . I only put 10 facts because I didn’t want to overwhelm you, but you’re welcome to do more! I just posted 101 Facts about myself on my blog, which you can take a look at if you should like.


  1. I was born in Vietnam. I came to America when I was seven.
  2. God took care of me before I knew Him. He had plans for Mom, my sister and I to migrate to America before the fall of Vietnam. It was no coincident that Stepdad toured Vietnam in 1971.
  3. I am the first (and the last) girl whom the Prince brought home to meet his parents.
  4. It took me 6 years to get my bachelors degree in electrical engineering.
  5. I am very competitive when it comes to board games.
  6. I get seasick when I go boating. As long as the boat is in motion, I am all right.
  7. When we were expecting our first child, I told the Prince that we're having twins.
  8. I lived on my own for the first time after college.
  9. I worked at a nuclear plant (Tennessee Valley Authority) for a year and a half.
  10. Instead of going on a honeymoon, we used the money as a down payment for our first home.



3 Comments:

  1. Trina said...
    I just loved reading more about you. You a very wise my friend. have a blessed day.
    Denise said...
    You are a very interesting lady my friend, love you.
    Anonymous said...
    I wish we had used our honeymoon money for a down payment on a house! What wise thinking.
    It's really neat that you were the only girl that your prince ever brought home. At least, I was the last girl my hubby brought home. lol

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates