Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Date Night (Sort Of)

One thing I fell in love with the Prince is that he is very competitive when it comes to board games. He has no mercy. Likewise, I am the same way. When we were newlyweds and we had time on our hands, we played at least a Scrabble game every night. Our game night ended as our lives got busier.


Well, Scrabble night is back. We literally ignore our children and spend a couple of hours playing the game on the computer (it is way more fun than the board game). There's not doubt, our competitiveness is still intact. I love this time together, instead of me blogging in one room and he watching TV alone. Forget about the dishes. They can wait.

2 Comments:

  1. Denise said...
    That sounds like so much fun. Good for you sweetie.
    Alicia The Snowflake said...
    Oh, I love Scrabble. Unfortunately hubby can't play. He is dyslexic. Instead, I play with his 88 yr old grandmother, who is very competitive! I am glad you guys had a great time!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates