Wednesday, October 1, 2008

“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.” ~ Colossians 3:16 (ESV - emphasis mine)
I am thankful for DH's love language (time)- He came home early on Monday. He noticed that The Inquisitor was playing on the computer, Minnie was playing in her room, I was cooking. Instead of turning on the T.V. or surfing the internet, he spent some one-on-one time with The Inquisitor and Minnie.
I am thankful for Sassy, Minnie's friend, accepting Christ last Sunday.
I am thankful for Minnie's opportunity to witness Sassy's baptisme at the beach.
Minnie was baptized when she was six years old. At the time, she thought she understood the meaning of baptism. However, after witnessing Sassy's baptism, Minnie has a better understanding of Jesus' sacrifice.
I am thankful for The Inquisitor's drive to stay on top of his school work. For the
last two Wednesdays after homeschool P.E., he had gone straight to our church to
finish his school work.
I am thankful for my little cadillac (LOL). That's what my family calls my fancy bike. Cycling has helped me get back into shape.I am thankful for this beautiful weather that we're having in Florida.
I am thankful for the peace my friend is feeling, as she waits patiently for her husband's decision on their marriage.
Labels: Thanksgiving





Thank you for sharing.
Happy TT!
Cheryl
Thank you for yours!
In His amazing grace,
Jill
http://crazyadventuresinparenting.blogspot.com/2008/10/thankful-thursday-29-days-of-giving.html
Love your bike, now that is what I NEED TO DO!! Yikes...
Hope your day was blessed♥
Thanks for sharingyour Blessings with us.
How neat that your little girl was able to witness the baptism :)
The weather is getting cooler here in AZ - love it :)
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heat with us.
Blessings to you and your precious family.