Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friendship Awards







Thank you for the Friendship Awards. I am blessed to call you a friend. You have touched my life through your blogging and your comments.
Hugs.

I am passing this award to Pam. She frequently visits and chats with me. Because she has experiences in raising a daughter and a son, I see her as my mentor.


This award will also go to Alicia. She blogs from her heart. She doesn't hide her weaknesses. Everytime I visit her blog, I leave with a peaceful heart.


Trina, one of my first blogging friends, truly also deserves this award. Although we have not met, we have so many things in common (we rarely leave home without our laptop, and we use Edu-Trac for tracking our kids' schoolwork ). She has become a dear friend. I hope one day we will meet.

4 Comments:

  1. Denise said...
    You are very welcome my beautiful friend, love you.
    Alicia The Snowflake said...
    Thank you ma'am! I don't know how I missed this. I will get it posted shortly. You're such a sweetheart!
    Anonymous said...
    Thank you so much, Jean. You are such a dear blogging friend and a wonderful encourager.
    I am deeply appreciative that you see me as a mentor, even though I know I am not worthy of the honor.
    Hugs,
    Pam
    Trina said...
    Your the BEST . . . BIG {{{HUGS}}. I thank you for this. Have a blesssed day!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates