Monday, October 27, 2008

For more Mondays on Mothering, click on the clipart.
Whew!! I am glad the weekend is over. It was hard not to blog for two days. I must confess, though, I read a couple of blogs now and then. On the other hand, I am so glad that I had the discipline to do it. I had every intention of that extra time working on the kids' syllabus for this week. It didn't get done, because I spent most of the day playing Scrabble with my Prince.
Although we were at home, all of us were doing our own thing. The Inquisitor played on the computer and football games; Minnie worked on crafts; I did laundry in between Scrabble games; and Prince worked and watched Alabama vs. Tennessee.
I don't remember the last time we did something together. I voiced my thoughts and the Prince took us out to dinner on Sunday. Afterwards, the boys went window shopping at Circuit City. Prince checked out the flat screen televisions. The Inquisitor tried out new games on the Wii. Minnie and I spent our time at the Learning Express shoppping for a birthday gift. I am glad Prince and The Inquisitor got to spend some one-on-one time without us girls. Likewise, Minnie didn't have to share me with her brother. The best part of this whole Sunday outing was our Sunday Drive to a nowhere destination. It was nice just being together in the car, away from distractions. This precious time together will be just a memory sooner than I want and I am going to miss this.
Labels: family





Congrats on your awards. You deserve them.
Hugs,
Pam
Linda B.
Awesome family time together! I'm glad you had a good time. Congrats on your awards! Blessings to you.
Amy B