Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Friendship Rose



My friends Debra and Denise blessed me with Friendship Roses. The instruction says for me to resend them each a rose. Each of them has a big heart and cares so much for their friends. It wouldn't surprise me if they have already collected all 12 roses.

I would like to pass the roses to Marsha, Marie, Alicia, Trina, and Jenn

4 Comments:

  1. Debra Kaye said...
    Jean,

    You are such a sweetheart! And a terrific friend. You encourage others tremendously!

    I'm sure when the Inquisitor begins football you will have a great time too!

    ((hugs)) & blessings to you!
    Denise said...
    You are such a lovely rose my friend, love you.
    Alicia The Snowflake said...
    Thank you ma'am! I feel special! Have a great weekend!
    Marsha said...
    Thank you so much! I have snagged it and will get it up on Monday.

    Thank you, dear one I'm truly honored.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates