Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, October 9, 2008

5 Things about Me

My dear friend Trina over at DaddysChicks Has TAGged me . . .The rules say that I list 5 things about these 5 things that are about me. And, then I have to "tag" 5 people. So, here it is folks....The Five Tag



10 Years Ago :

  1. I met Heather, who helped me to reconnect the gap between Jesus and me.
  2. I was raising a toddler and an enfant.
  3. I put The Inquisitor in daycare 3 times a week. Because it took me 30 minutes to drive home, Minnie and I spent our 3 hours window shopping.
  4. I found out that my dad's kidney was failing.
  5. I had a better memory.


5 Things on Today's "To-Do" List:

  1. Check schoolwork
  2. Pick up Grandma at the airport
  3. Grocery shopping
  4. Wash Clothes
  5. Pick up an order at JcPenny's


5 Snacks I Enjoy:

  1. Starbucks Frappochino
  2. Fresh Strawberries with coolwhip
  3. French Onion Sun Chips


5 Things I would do If I were a millionaire:

  1. Renovate my in-law's house
  2. Buy a condo for my in-law for their winter months
  3. Pay off our home, and truck
  4. Put money aside for our kids' education
  5. Meet my blogging buddies across the world


5 Places I have lived:

  1. Vietnam
  2. Tuscaloosa, Alabama
  3. Sweetwater, Tennessee
  4. Indiantown, Florida
  5. Myakka City, Florida

5 Jobs that I have had (or still have today in some cases)

  1. Librarian
  2. Salesperson
  3. Electrical Engineer
  4. Wife
  5. Teacher/Mother


5 people I am tagging:

3 Comments:

  1. Debra Kaye said...
    Jean,

    What an interesting person you are! I love some of the same things you do...strawberries and frappaccinos...yummy!

    I will try to post this tag later on today, ok. I am tagged on another one as well and want to do both but unfortunately, there has been a death in my family and I need to get ready to leave town. So if I don't do this today, Jean, I will try to do it when I get back.

    ((hugs)) and blessings to you, my sweet friend. I love your sweet heart!
    Isabelle Mae Mommy said...
    Done- what a fun game! Now I'm off to pack! :)
    Denise said...
    Thanks for tagging me, my post is up. I love you.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates