Thursday, October 30, 2008

It is almost Friday, and here I am posting my Thankful Thursday.
Due to blocked ducts on my left breast, I had an outpatient surgery done last May. Thank God, there wasn't a trace of cancer. However, it has been a healing process. When I had an ultrasound exam in July, the scar tissue was as large as a quarter. I returned today for another ultrasound and the scar is practically gone. Thank you, Lord for Your healing power.
I am thankful for my husband's desires to be with me and the kids. He could have stayed at the office, where he would have accomplished more work without distractions. Instead, he brought his work home. After spending some time with the family, he is working on his project in the dining room.
After hearing from moms who are having a hard time teaching and motivating their kids, I am thankful for my kids. They are self-motivated and have no learning disabilities.
I am thankful for my close knit friends, who I can depend on and visa versa.
I am thankful for my mom, who is a great seamstress. She lovingly hems our pants and shirts whenever we ask her.
If you would like to participate in Thankful Thursday, click on the clipart above.
Labels: Thanksgiving





I pray that you stay healthy.
Dina