Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, November 19, 2008


While I am thankful my friend will be residing in Florida longer than planned, I am saddened over her husband's decision to leave her. My heart aches over the pain of a broken marriage. I can't even imagine what I would like, if it was me. When I was single, I believed that if my marriage doesn't work out, I can easily get a divorce. However, today I will weather the storm. I am thankful for God's words on marriage.

On this Thankful Thursday, I am counting my marriage blessings:

  • I am thankful for Prince Charming's commitment
  • I am thankful Prince Charming for being a good husband and a dad.
  • Prince Charming tells me that he was with his girlfriend, instead of working at the the office at wee hours. I am thankful he and I can laugh about it.
  • Prince Charming teases me about wanting a divorce . I am thankful that he knows he can't find anyone better than me.
  • I am thankful for my mother-in-law. She gave life to Prince Charming.
  • I am thankful Prince Charming doesn't mentally or physically abuse me. When he is around family, friends, and co-workers, he uplifts me.
  • I am thankful for my father-in-law, who taught Prince Charming about being a good husband and a dad.

For more Thankful Thursday, click on the clip art. Happy Thanksgiving.

6 Comments:

  1. Denise said...
    Amen, I am so very thankful for my lovebug.
    Daphine said...
    Hi Jean,
    I'm sorry to hear about your friend's marriage. May the Lord heal her heart in time.

    I love your list! Very well stated!
    Grammy said...
    Aw what a wonderful post.
    Have a great week my friend.
    Grammy
    He & Me + 3 said...
    I am Thankful for my Prince Charming too! You are blessed to have such a good man in your life.
    Alicia The Snowflake said...
    Oh, what a great list! Your hubby sounds like a good one. I pray for many happy years ahead for you two!

    Happy Thankful Thursday!
    Laurie Ann said...
    Blessings to you and Prince Charming! Sounds like a beautiful marriage relationship. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates