Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, November 21, 2008

Made in the USA

When I am not blogging or playing Scrabble with Prince Charming, I have a pair of knitting needles in my hands. The patriotic toboggans and a poncho are my latest projects. The red, white, and blue sweater is 32 + years old. Mom made it for me when I was Minnie's age.

For more Friday Show and Tell, click on the clipart.

10 Comments:

  1. Denise said...
    You are very talented, and I can tell your mom is too. I love you my friend.
    Daphine said...
    I sure wish I had this talent. Love the patriotic toboggans and poncho! Great picture!
    Debra Kaye said...
    Jean...

    these are just wonderful. what a great talent and such a wonderful blessing.

    (hugs) to you
    Anonymous said...
    What beautiful work!
    Andi Carter said...
    Oh, wow! I used to love to knit. Those items are beautiful. I discovered crocheting and found out it goes much faster. But I hope to go back to knitting and churn out a pair of slippers this winter. We shall see if that gets done.
    Anonymous said...
    I love that sweater that your mom made! You would never know that it is 32 years old.
    The matching outfit for kit is to precious.
    I had to laugh about your son and the hole he dug under the swing. My son dug his under his tire swing. : )
    Jennifer Hoots said...
    One day I hope to learn to knit. Great job! I admire anyone who can do that. Have a nice weekend.
    Jenn
    Anonymous said...
    Your very talented. That sweater, hat, and matching doll clothes is all really pretty. Such a cute subject to model it all, too!
    Antoinette
    Anonymous said...
    Your mom passed on that skill to you... I'm sure, there will be another photo somewhere of a girl or boy in 20 years or so, wearing that cap :)
    Amydeanne said...
    very lovely, though i must admit i giggle about the toboggans as we those are "winter sleds" where i come from and we call them toques here!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates