Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, November 16, 2008

November 16: Praise and give thanks

Dandelion Seeds is hosting her 2nd Annual "Giving thanks everyday..." From November 1st until Thanksgiving Day, make it a point to be thankful in all things, every day and begin to focus on the many blessings in your life.

Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.
I Chronicles 29:13


3 Comments:

  1. Denise said...
    Your heart is so full of beauty, love you my friend.
    Alicia The Snowflake said...
    Jean, I am loving these posts! What a great way to give thanks all month long!

    Have a great week!
    Grandparents Corner said...
    Hello Jean, this is my first visit to your site. I was absent from blogging a long time, and will take me a while to get back into it. I really enjoy your site. I followed Shortybears site here because shes linked from my site. My sons family and 4 grandchildren all live in Florida, a beautiful state you have. I also have a very close friend in my church who home schools her 4 children. Its nice to visit your blogging home. Hugs, Bonnie aka Gma (grandma)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates