Saturday, November 8, 2008
November 8: Be Glad and Rejoice in His Love
Posted by Speaking from the Heart at Saturday, November 08, 2008
Dandelion Seeds is hosting her 2nd Annual "Giving thanks everyday..." From November 1st until Thanksgiving Day, make it a point to be thankful in all things, every day and begin to focus on the many blessings in your life. I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and know the anguise of my soul .Psalm 31:7
Dear LORD,
I rejoice Your love.
I am in awe with Your patients for my return, when I wander off the beaten path.
I feel Your daily warmth and love .
I am surrounded by Your sons and daughters, who love me for who I am.
I am forgiven, because of Your Son's sacrifice.
Thank You, God.
Labels: Thanksgiving
1 Comment:
-
- Denise said...
November 10, 2008 at 4:36 AMYou are so precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




