Saturday, November 1, 2008
Dandelion Seeds is hosting her 2nd Annual "Giving thanks everyday..." From November 1st until Thanksgiving Day, make it a point to be thankful in all things, every day and begin to focus on the many blessings in your life.
Psalm 136:1-9 (NIV)
- Give thanks to the Lord because he is good. His love endures forever.
- Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever.
- Give thanks to the Lord of lords. His love endures forever.
- Only he can do great miracles. His love endures forever.
- With his wisdom he made the skies. His love endures forever.
- He spread out the earth on the seas. His love endures forever.
- He made the sun and the moon. His love endures forever.
- He made the sun to rule the day. His love endures forever.
- He made the moon and stars to rule the night. His love endures forever.
I am thankful for :
- one-on-one time I had with my elder son The Inquisitor, while Minnie attended a birthday party.
- Prince Charming picked up The Inquisitor from church at midnight, and 22 hours, he picked up Minnie at a birthday party.
- After twelve hours at work, Prince Charming greeted me with a smile.
Labels: Thanksgiving
2 Comments:
-
- Alicia The Snowflake said...
November 2, 2008 at 9:00 PMWhat a great idea! I can't wait to see what all you are thankful for this month. I love that scripture! We need to remember that His love endures forever! Have a great week, my friend!- Denise said...
November 2, 2008 at 9:10 PMSuch wonderful things to be thankful for my friend. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




