Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, November 21, 2008

Dandelion Seeds is hosting her 2nd Annual "Giving thanks everyday..." From November 1st until Thanksgiving Day, make it a point to be thankful in all things, every day and begin to focus on the many blessings in your life.

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:7

5 Comments:

  1. Denise said...
    Beautiful sweetie.
    Julie Gillies said...
    Just want you to know I'm NOT an early riser at all. I use blogger's auto-post feature; I write the post when I have time and then schedule it for whenever I want.

    Hope you get a nap in today! :)
    He & Me + 3 said...
    I love that verse. Like David, it is also my favorite way to thank him...in song!
    Debra Kaye said...
    What a beautiful verse, Jean.
    Anonymous said...
    Hope you are having a great time in Alabama visiting relatives. I had noticed you hadn't posted in a few days and was planning to check on you this evening.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Hugs,Pam

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates