Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, November 13, 2009



To help us plan our Thanksgiving meals, Kim is hosting Tried and True Thanksgiving Recipes Week: 
  • Monday: Appetizers
  • Tuesday- Side dish
  • Wednesday-Main meat
  • Thursday- (my favorite) Deserts
  • Friday- Thanksgiving Traditions
The appetizer, side dish, main meat, and my favorite desert can be found on my recipe blog. I am going to concentrate on the Thanksgiving traditions from this point on.

We usually go to see family in Alabama. We would spend two days with my mom and a couple of days with my in-law, and then return home. On Thanksgiving Day, we would have a family reunion at DH's aunt and uncle's house in the mountains.

However, if we celebrate Thanksgiving at our home, I would prepare my side dishes on Wednesday. On Thanksgiving Day, all I have to do is to warm up the side dishes, the turkey, and the ham.  

2 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    I didn't know you had a recipe blog. YUM
    How fun to go out of town for Thanksgiving. We just go up the street to my moms
    Speaking from the Heart said...
    You are fortunate to have a mom so near.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates