Wednesday, November 18, 2009
30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 18... Friends
Posted by Speaking from the Heart at Wednesday, November 18, 2009Because Dad had to work late, he wasn't able to attend Katherine's performance of Cinderella. I am thankful that her best friend and mom came to the performance. It meant so much to me and Katherine, because I know the mom, my dear friend, took the time out of her busy week to see Katherine perform.
Labels: Thanksgiving
4 Comments:
-
- He & Me + 3 said...
November 18, 2009 at 10:37 AMIsn't it great to have such special friends that support your family. Blessing for sure. Great costume.- Precious Gems said...
November 18, 2009 at 4:02 PMGreat pics, thanks so much for sharing. I just wrote a blog you might be interested in. Take a peek!- Denise said...
November 18, 2009 at 6:42 PMYour cinderella is beautiful.- Alicia The Snowflake said...
November 18, 2009 at 7:19 PMI love it when I see my son interacting with his friends. What a blessing good friends are for all of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




One post of gratitude, everyday of November. Click on
