Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, November 25, 2009


One post of gratitude, everyday of November. Click on Karla for more details.

While a teacher is recouperating from a fall, I am the substitute teacher for middle school science class. Like I was in college, I waited until the last minute to prepare for Monday.





Instead of staying home and watching T.V. on  Sunday afternoons, we've been  going out for a Sunday drive. Since I had to prepare a lesson plan, Jeff and the kids waited for me. By 3:00, I told Jeff that I could be here for the rest of the night. Therefore, I  took a break. We loaded into the car started driving to the destination of nowhere. However, we ended up at our favorite joint, Sonny's BBQ. Afterwards, Jeff took us to St Armands Circle for a leisure stroll. I am thankful that I don't have to cook on Sundays.


2 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    I love to go out on Sundays too. So relaxing.
    Pia said...
    happy thanksgiving!!!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates