Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

One post of gratitude, everyday of November. Click on Karla for more details

Today is one of those days where I just draged my feet. I barely had enough energy to teach my daughter, to take the kids to the orthodontist, and to drop off my son at church for a youth ralley. I came home afterwards, but I wasn't looking forward to going backout two hours later to pick him up. I am so thankful when Prince Charming came to the rescue.


2008 Day 4 thankfulness

4 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    You do have a sweet man...That is something to be thankful for. Hope you get some rest and feel better tomorrow and not so tired.
    GranthamLynn said...
    Oh lovely to have a Prince Charming. God amazingly gives us exactly what we need. What a great thankful heart. I am praying right now that you get some rest. Many Blessings,
    Sherry
    Anonymous said...
    Your day sounds like mine, though our ortho appointment is tomorrow. :) Glad your Prince Charming came to the rescue. Mine took the boys to play basketball while I grocery shopped alone.
    Denise said...
    God bless your prince charming.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates