Saturday, November 21, 2009
30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 21.... Priceless Quality Time
Posted by Speaking from the Heart at Saturday, November 21, 2009It is 12:45 AM. I can't believe my batteries are still running. It must be the medium vanilla iced coffee that I gulped down an hour ago. It was a busy day, but it was a fun day. The morning began with Katherine and me attending the Medievel Fair with her history class. It was nice having that one-on-one time with my favorite girl, before leaving her at her friend's house for the night.
Mark's school football team had a regional playoff. Instead of dropping him off and going shopping, Jeff and I decided to join him. While Mark was running around with his friends, Jeff and I watched the game. Because we didn't have any kids with us, It felt like a date.
After the game, we went to McDonald's for some treats. It was a special night, because Mark didn't have to share me and Jeff with his sister, which is very rare.
I am thankful that I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with each member of the family.
After the game, we went to McDonald's for some treats. It was a special night, because Mark didn't have to share me and Jeff with his sister, which is very rare.
I am thankful that I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with each member of the family.
Labels: Thanksgiving
1 Comment:
-
- Hopie said...
November 21, 2009 at 8:59 AMThat sounds lovely. It is so nice to be able to spend time with family. That does get to be difficult when we are all so busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




One post of gratitude, everyday of November. Click on
