Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, November 12, 2009

One post of gratitude, everyday of November. Click on Karla for more details.

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever. Psalm 30:11-12


Dear Lord,

When I asked You into my life, You promised me that You would never abandon me. However, at my lowest moments, I felt alone.

Not until the storms were over, did I realized that You were there with me the whole time. Thank you, Lord for the life's storms. Through them, I learned to trust You for your wisdom, and to not  lean on my own understanding (Proverbs 3:5) .    


2008 Day 12 Blessings

7 Comments:

  1. Hopie said...
    the Lord is good indeed.
    Loren said...
    AMEN HIs MERCY endures FOREVER! HE Alone is Worthy of our Praise!
    Pam said...
    Amen! I am enjoying your Thankful posts. They remind me of all the things I am grateful for.
    Love the new blog look!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Awesome. So thankful for the storms too that bring us closer to HIM>
    Jennifer said...
    Amen! I wouldn't choose to go through the storms of life that I have again but I cherish the ones that I went through because I am stronger and a better person because of them. My walk with Jesus Christ wouldn't be what it is today if it were for those painful times that all I could do was to hang on tightly to God's unchanging hand. He never let go, but there were times that I let go. But, even when I let go...He still never left me because when I turned back to Him...He was still right where I left Him.

    God is so good...all the time.
    Anonymous said...
    Great post, Jean! I like the new look of your blog. :)
    Denise said...
    Amen.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates