Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, November 27, 2009

One post of gratitude, everyday of November. Click on Karla for more details.

Happy Black Friday !!! May  you find many bargains today and  your Christmas shopping is done. As for me, I will begin my Christmas shopping on the 20th of December.  I am My husband is  thankful that I didn't leave the house at 4:00 this morning hunting for bargains.  As for me,, I am thankful that I'm not a sales person at a local mall/stores.

4 Comments:

  1. Pam said...
    I am very thankful I am not a salesperson!
    Anonymous said...
    I am thankful that I have most of my shopping done. My DIL had to go shopping this morning at 6:00 even thought this was the morning they were leaving to return to Texas. It made them later getting on the road and they had to drive 9 hours before they stopped for the night.
    Mama Bear
    He & Me + 3 said...
    YOu are too cute. It was CRAZY with a capital...K...! LOL
    I will never...I repeat...never go to walmart on black friday again. Ugh.
    Denise said...
    No shopping for me.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates