Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday

Not me, I didn't enjoy being home alone, while the rest of the family is watching the Super Bowl Game at a neighbor's house.

After telling the Inquisitor why he shouldn't have a Facebook account, I didn't open an account for myself.

Who me? I definitely did not spend the weekend searching for high school friends on Facebbook. It was my twin sister.

Not me, I didn't order take out pizza two days in a row, because I didn't feel like cooking.

Not me, I am not gloating and proud about The Inquisitor being accepted to the IB school.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

9 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    I love ordering pizza and take out...I hate to cook. did i just write that?
    Karen said...
    I just found your blog, and I had to write and tell you how much I have enjoyed it. I especially like your "I Remember When" posts. :-)
    Karen
    Karen said...
    Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes. God bless!
    Karen
    Debra Kaye said...
    Jean,

    How funny! Happy Monday to you, my friend. Thank you for the birthday wishes!

    Love ya bunches!
    Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...
    I have found so many old friends on Facebook. LOL! :D
    Denise said...
    I love you, you make me smile.
    Marsha said...
    You are too funny!

    I don't have a Facebook because I see how addicted some of my family and friends are to it. I have no addictions. I don't spend hours late at night blogging. No, the internet is not going to get me into an addiction mode. Never! ;)
    Keyona said...
    I need to get on Facebook, I have an account but I'm never on there. I hear it is so much fun!
    Sunnymama said...
    Great not me's! Facebook can be addicting!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates