Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday



  • Not me, I didn't put the wrong year (2007) on the medical reimbursement form.

  • Not me, I didn't coerce Mini into asking Prince Charming to take us out to eat. That would be so childish of me.

  • Not me, I am not 26 Scrabble games behind Prince Charming. LOL, this is a good ground for a divorce. Don't you think?

  • Not me, I didn't go to Blockbuster 3 times on Saturday to see if anyone has returned "Fireproof".

  • Not me, I didn't get the only copy of "Fireproof" on my last trip to Blockbuster.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

9 Comments:

  1. Denise said...
    Fireproof is my favorite movie, I love it.
    He & Me + 3 said...
    I would have ran to blockbuster 20 times for Fireproof. Every married couple should see it.
    Daphine said...
    Glad you got Fireproof! It's an AWESOME AWESOME movie!
    Mary said...
    I have not seen Fireproof and when the grandsons stayed overnight on Saturday there were no copies left. I really want to see it. I've heard such good reviews.

    I am late with my "I Remember When..." post but it is finally up. I hope you can drop by for a visit. I even stayed within the theme.

    Love your Not Me Monday post.

    Blessings,
    Mary
    Lipstick Jungle said...
    I havent seen Fire Proof yet, but plan on purchasing it soon because I hear it is THAT good!!!

    I am officially 3,567 golf solitare games behind my husband. The same game that he swore was stupid he has now played the complete course of three times!
    Anonymous said...
    I haven't seen the movie yet but it is in my queue with Netflix.
    Soon...
    Mama Bear
    Anonymous said...
    I haven't seen fireproof yet, but I hope to soon.
    I think you should have Minnie talk Prince Charming into taking you all out to eat again soon. : )
    MarshaMarshaMarsha said...
    Oh my, what a super fun post!

    As to the 2007, umm... maybe your eyes were really tired and it was 2009 in disguise?

    Hope you have a fabulous week, Jean! And that reminds me, I need to see if I can get Fireproof on Netflix (I won't hold my breath though).
    Luanne said...
    Yea! You got the movie. Wasn't it awesome?

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates