Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I ♥ Faces (Kids)




This week's theme is "silly". Mimi's friend learned the art of chopsticks. For more silly faces, click on the I Heart Faces Clipart.


7 Comments:

  1. Melinda said...
    How cute! She looks so excited that she finally "got it".
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Cute face...she looks so amazed and proud at the same time.
    Denise said...
    How very cute.
    Anonymous said...
    Cute picture! Chopsticks can be hard to master, especially when a fork is so much easier. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've cut back on blog time too, and yesterday I deactivated my Facebook account. Too distracting. :)
    Alicia The Snowflake said...
    How cute! They look like they're having fun!
    Mrs. Darling said...
    How cute! My daughter Tink loves eating with chopsticks!
    More Than Words said...
    Learning to use chop sticks is a big deal!! :)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates