Friday, February 6, 2009
You're Gonna Miss This Moment: Homeschooling The Inquisitor
Posted by Speaking from the Heart at Friday, February 06, 2009I am cherishing every moment I have left with The Inquisitor. I am going to miss this, when he goes to high school next year.
Labels: You're Gonna Miss This
3 Comments:
-
- Denise said...
February 7, 2009 at 12:47 AMPrecious memories will linger on dear.- He & Me + 3 said...
February 7, 2009 at 2:46 AMI bet you are. That is going to be tough after having taught him for so long. But he is ready and will do great!- Pam said...
February 8, 2009 at 5:26 PMHello! Welcome to my blog carnival! I don't remember if you played before?? Sorry if you did and I missed it! I try to get to them all!! This is a great moment that you will miss... I HSed all my kids until HSSH left. James was in the 8th grade when he went to school... i miss it, sometimes... but mostly i have peace that i am doing what I am supposed to be doing. that's the only way to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





