Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friday Funnies: My Class Clown


Using the chart below,

Rainbow Books:

Biographies $ 7.25
Joke Books $ 3.66
Mysteries $ 5.75
Calendars $12.85
Dictionaries $ 8.79
Bibles $18.85

Minnie was asked in her math book if she had $25.00, what would she buy at Rainbow Books. Her response was "nothing", I'd go to Cracker Barrel and get a Lil'Kinz hippo and name it Marsha, and a tiger snake and name it Londen".
For more Friday Funnies, click on the clip art.

6 Comments:

  1. Denise said...
    lol, very funny.
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    Smart kid! LOL.
    Happy Friday!!!
    Marsha said...
    Oh my!!! I resemble that remark! LOL!

    Have a great weekend, Jean.
    Laurie Ann said...
    That sounds like something my daughter would have said, LOL! Too funny!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    MY kindof girl. LOL too funny.
    Raise Them Up said...
    LOL! As a teacher, I know there is one in every crowd! I even have one in my family. :)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates