Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 20, 2009

Homeschool Weekly #23


I have not been feeling well this week. Therefore, the kids are on their own. They have stayed on top their assignments. Now, it's my turn to grade the work.


To teach The Inquisitor and Minnie about accountability and responsibility, I assigned them writing assignments. Instead of reminding daily to work on their papers, I gave them a deadline. It doesn't matter when they work on their papers, as long as the final drafts are in complete by Friday.


9 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I'm sorry that you are not feeling well. I hope that you recover quickly.

    Hugs, ~Mrs.Cuddles
    Denise said...
    Praying for you to feel much better my friend, love you.
    Pam said...
    I hope you feel better soon! Praying for you.
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Hope you feel better soon...when you can't call in for a sick day...good idea to give them deadlines.
    Marsha said...
    Are you getting better? I'm praying for you.

    Hope the kiddos completed their work.
    Debra Kaye said...
    Oh Jean...I hope you feel better...thank you for your prayers for me...I've just said one for you!

    Hugs to you, my sweet friend.
    PlainJane said...
    Sorry to hear that you were under the weather. We had a bug at our house too.

    Get well soon. Hope the kiddos reach their deadline.
    Rune said...
    Adorable blog:) I found you from He and Me+3.

    If you want snow, you can come to Norway and get some. We have LOTS of snow.

    I don`t like snow. I want summer:)

    Wibeche
    Anonymous said...
    Unwell here, too, and it's difficult to shake. I've given the kids deadline sheets all this year, instead of daily to-do lists for their homeschool. It actually works out much better even on weeks when I'm up to snuff, LOL.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates