Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday


I didn't make my kids do school on Monday, while the other kids were off for President's Presidents' Day. That would be child abuse.

I didn't tell my kids to cancel their scheduled recorded TV program, so I could record mine. In my defense, I retracted my request. I realized that I could record the same show two hours later.

I didn't tell Minnie to call her dad last Friday and asked him where we were going for dinner. Geez, you would think that I have developed a Friday routine.

I didn't flood our laundry room, after combining a cup of laundry detergent wih 3 shaggy bathroom rugs.

Not me, I am not hooked to facebbook. C'mom, I am already addicted to blogging.

Not me, I didn't put an apostrophe before the "s" in Presidents' Day. You are probably wondering why I homeschool my children.

Not me, I didn't loose Minnie's geography book again. Although she denies it, I think she hid it again.

Not me, I don't use a hair dryer to jumpstart the automatic icemaker. Let me explain. Whenever the icemaker freezes, I have to use the hairdryer to melt the excess ice. This way, I can prolong another year of buying a new refrigerator. Our next appliance purchase will be a new dishwasher.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over by clicking on the clipart. Once you are there, you can read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

3 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    I don't do that with the TV, but with the computer I am always first in line. LOL
    How could you make them do school today? LOL
    Mrs. Darling said...
    Im going to have to join you all in this. Every one I read is so funny I just crack up! Psst, I think I lost Tinks Langauge Arts book. sigh
    Denise said...
    You make me laugh sweetie.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates