Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 7, 2009




Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3

For more WFW, click on the WFW clip art.

15 Comments:

  1. Trina said...
    Praise the Lord . . . what a blessed picture. Thanks you so much for the sweet card and all your prayers for me. I love and have a blessed day.
    Joan said...
    Wonderful verse and photo. God is so good.
    Blessings
    Susan said...
    Oh how neat!

    Isn't wonderful He's there, and ready to hear our cry?

    Blessings to you this WFW♥
    Kristi said...
    Fantastic WFW! Blessings to you.
    Alexis said...
    That's a wonderful photo, and the verse is very fitting! Thanks for sharing this today.
    Laurie Ann said...
    I love it! How sweet, and isn't it wonderful to know how *available* our God is?! Happy WFW!
    Mimi said...
    Great job on today's WFW!

    I have a great Inspiration giveaway going on my Devotional Daze blog, so stop by & check it out!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    I love that His phone is never busy either. Great verse and a precious picture.
    Alicia The Snowflake said...
    Amen! And what a precious picture! Thanks for sharing my sweet friend!
    Jen said...
    What a great post! Love the picture.
    LauraLee Shaw said...
    Wonderful! Happy WFW!
    Denise said...
    Such a sweet, and very precious picture.
    Debra Kaye said...
    Loved this precious truth, Jean!

    Blessings to you, sweet sis!
    Unknown said...
    Great verse and beautiful verse!
    HennHouse said...
    What joy on his face!!


    Happy WFW (a day late)!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates