Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Funnies: President Joke


Young George Washington probably did not chop down his father's cherry tree. And he probably did not admit it by saying "I cannot tell a lie." But many people repeat that story because it shows Washington's honesty.
Little Suzy once asked her mother,"Do people who never tell lies go to heaven?"
"Yes," her mother answered. "They are the only ones."
"Gosh, I bet it's lonesome up there with just God and George Washington."


For more Friday Funnies, click on the clip art.

8 Comments:

  1. Denise said...
    Funny, lol
    Debra Kaye said...
    Very cute, Jean. Happy Friday to you, my friend.
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    Oh that's cute!! I love it!
    Happy Friday to you!
    Kim
    Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...
    LOL! TOo funny! :D

    Have a great weekend!
    Sherry
    Laurie Ann said...
    Love it! Happy Friday to you.
    Jennifer said...
    That was too cute!!!

    Happy Friday!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Cute...cute!
    Addicted to Beadz said...
    That is great!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Cheryl

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates