Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday



Who me? I didn't leave the house wearing a shirt inside out. I would have kept on wearing it, if Minnie didn't point it out.

Oh, do you mean to tell me the element in the dishwasher gets hot? I didn't accidentally put my hand on it and had 2nd degree burn on 3 fingers.

You didn't catch me at Circuit City, which is going out of business, looking for a belated Christmas gift for myself.

I didn't allow the kids to skip school on Friday, so we could do something fun.

I am cutting back on my blogging. Therefore, it is not me, who is posting "Not Me Monday".


For more Not Me Monday, click on the clipart.

11 Comments:

  1. Denise said...
    No, not you. lol
    He & Me + 3 said...
    I am so heading to Circuit City. Thanks for the heads up.
    Daphine said...
    LOL! I am cutting back on blogging too!

    Happy Monday!
    Alicia The Snowflake said...
    It is not me who made my son do schoolwork on Friday and Monday. We are not so far behind that we can't afford a day off right now. Nope not me!

    Take care my friend! I pray you have a wonderful week! And I completely understand your need to cut back. May God bless your efforts!
    Mary said...
    Very cute! I enjoyed it. Tomorrow it won't be me that will have a Home School Open House post. Hope you can drop by.

    Blessings for a great week.
    Mary
    Marsha said...
    LOL!! Girl, you are too funny! I LOVE it!
    Mrs. Darling said...
    You are too funny lady!
    Debra Kaye said...
    Jean,

    This isn't me here telling you that you are too cute either!! lol

    Happy Tuesday, my friend.
    Luanne said...
    Yea, blogging can get out of control sometimes. Balance--kind of difficult for me sometimes, and keeping God #1--also a struggle of mine!
    Anonymous said...
    Did you find anything good at Circuit City?
    Hope your fingers heal quickly!
    It was not me who let my kids take Monday off from school just because I wanted to rest! lol
    Alexis said...
    HA! Belated Christmas shopping for yourself, I love it!! Sorry about your fingers, gee - that sounds like something I'd do!! (Or would NOT do, in this case *grin*) Thanks for stopping by my blog - I appreciate your kind words!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates