Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, January 6, 2009



Instead of throwing away old CD holders

Turn them over and use them as utensil holders.

For more Tuesday's Tip Jar, click on the jar clip art.

8 Comments:

  1. Daphine said...
    This is a great tip! I never thought of this! Thanks!
    Jennifer Hoots said...
    Now I wish I had some to reuse!
    Jenn
    Anonymous said...
    Great idea!

    Happy Tuesday!
    :)
    Becki@BlogMommas
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Love it. The kids are always looking for things to hold their little gadgets and such. Great idea! I love to recycle too!
    Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...
    What a great use for an otherwise useless container!
    Jane Anne said...
    So great- simple use for something that would otherwise be thrown away. I started to leave without commenting but then I saw your AL flag. Roll Tide! (I'm a Bama Alum.)
    Anonymous said...
    Cute idea! We have lots of those CD holders lying around.
    Anonymous said...
    Cool idea. Too bad I didn't think about a week ago when I was cleaning out and re-organizing school stuff for new year and threw out some. Thanks for the tip.

    Renee

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates