Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, December 5, 2008

Weekly Homeschool Report #17




We usually take off in the month of December. This year, I had planned to home school the first two weeks of December. However, after being off for a week, the kids and I have no desires to resume school until after New Year. Although we're not officially having school, The Inquisitor is busy writing his 200-250 word essay on "Are Professional Athletes Overpaid?" for his admission to the IB program. He is also trying to keep up with biology and debate classes. Being off for a whole week for Thanksgiving, has left him behind in biology.


For the next two weeks, Minnie is spending her time learning her script for Aunt Hattie's attic, and practicing songs for our church's Christmas production Rosie.


For more Weekly Homeschool Report, click on the Clip art.

5 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    Look at how cute those outfits are. LOve the umbrellas.
    Denise said...
    Those outfits are very cute. I love you my friend.
    Anonymous said...
    Enjoy your month of school OFF!!! I hope that your family enjoys the time and the joys of the season together.

    ~Mrs.Cuddles
    Alicia The Snowflake said...
    Enjoy your month! We are going to do two weeks of school and then take the rest of the month off. I think my son needs a break! I know Mama does. Then maybe I can get some things done around the house that need to be done(well maybe if I quit blogging;)

    Have a great weekend my friend!
    Anonymous said...
    I think having the month off would be wonderful. My dd is writing two short stories to enter into a scholarship competition, so that should be interesting.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates