Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, December 23, 2008




Prince Charming's Aunt Frances went home to be with Jesus on December 22, 2007. Because we weren't able to attend the annual Thanksgiving reunion, I regret that I didn't get a chance to say "good bye".

Aunt Frances (right) with her sisters Aunt Virginia (left) & Aunt Marry (right)

Aunt Frances with husband Tom, son-in-law, & daughter

When I saw Aunt Frances and Uncle Tom together, I am reminded of Mark Shultzs' song Walking Her Home. For sixty four plus years, they were never apart. It is going to be hard for Uncle Tom, because he had lost his best friend.

Our time apart is short, compare to our time together in the LORD's house.

4 Comments:

  1. Andi Carter said...
    Sometimes I feel really strange because I have a hard time feeling sad for those who have crossed over and are now having a SWELL time in glory. Especially if they have enjoyed a long, full life. I actually want to do a happy dance for them (like for your aunt). This is not acceptable society behavior, however, so I TRY to keep my mouth shut and be a good girl, since many would not understand my attitude. :-)
    But it's not like they're gone for good . . . more like that moved far away and we'll see them again pretty quick, actually.

    So while it's hard on Uncle Tom, I hope he will be looking to the time of reuniting, but until then serve the Lord!
    Denise said...
    Such a precious tribute, bless you.
    annies home said...
    Your aunt may be seating at the table of the Lord on christmas morn
    Marsha said...
    What a precious tribute to a dear woman... a true love story.

    Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates