Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am thankful ... the doctor was able to remove Trina's (Daddy's chick's) Adenocarcinoma Cervical Cancer. She is resting at home and celebrating her daughter's 7th birthday.
I am thankful... I have nothing on my calendar for today and tomorrow. Between two Christmas plays and other school activities, it was been a busy week. Thank you, Lord for guiding us home safely after dark every night this week.
I am thankful... My blogging sisters, who visit and encourage me daily with God's Words. May their browsers leave my page, but never their hearts.
I am thankful... My children have no doubts that their dad and I love each other. They live in a home where raised angry voices are unacceptable. Prince Charming and I might have disagreements once in awhile, but the children have never witnessed us verbally abusing each other. LOL, when we flirtatiously have a disagreement in front of them, they think we're fighting.
I am thankful... Prince Charming wanted to marry me eighteen years and one day ago. He purchased an engagement ring on December 17, 1990. On our way to my parents' home on Christmas eve, he took me to our Alma Mata and proposed to me at Denny Chimes.
We were married that following summer. In a heartbeat, I would marry him over again. Like a wedding band, my love for him will never end.
I am thankful.... My children are a blessing for me and Prince Charming.
Dear Lord,
I thought eighteen years is plenty of time to enjoy the gifts you have loaned to me. I am finding out that eighteen years is too short. My son will be in college four years from now. My daughter will be in junior high next year. It will be selfish of me to ask you to stop the clock; however, help me to set my priorities: (1)less blogging & watching TV, (2) more quality, not quantity, time with each child, and (3) quick to listen and less to judge. Lord, I especially need help on the last request.Amen
For more Thankful Thursday, Click on the Clip art.
Labels: Thanksgiving






♥ sunflower songs ~ blogspot
I am so blessed to read your Thankful Thursday. Happy Anniversary to you one day early! I love your sweet heart, my friend.
I haven't posted today...I have just felt the need to press in close to the Lord and be praying for others.
I hope to post shortly. Love ya bunches, Debra
Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family.
Have a blessed evening.