Thursday, December 25, 2008
Minnie and her #1 gift on her wish list. She was totally surprised when she opened the package. She saw it in JCPenny for $70.00 a few days earlier. I had made such a big deal about the price and how I wasn't going to spend that much money on a stuffed animal. Unbeknown to her at the time, I had already purchased one at Target (less than half the price) a couple weeks ago.
Look at that grin. Do you think he's a happy camper? The Inquisitor's wish list wasn't as long as Minnie's. There were three things on his list: Playstation 3 (PS-3) , Call of Duty (World of War), and The Mummy. The PS-3 is a combination of a Christmas and a birthday gift.
Mom (far right) has been in Gainesville for since last week. Along with my sister and brother-in-law, they came to celebrate Christmas with us.
I love having my sister living a few hours away. I get to see her more than once a year. This is a luxury. When we were thousands a mile apart, it was a blessing, if we saw each other every 2 to 3 years.
Labels: Christmas
6 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Have a great week!