Monday, December 15, 2008
The guilt is too overwhelming. I must confess , Not Me Monday.
No, I am not proud of Prince Charming's craftsmanship. He spent the weekend
altering the entertainment center to accommodate the 52" flat screen TV.
During
After
It wasn't me who left the Church's restroom faucet running. I am not spoiled by the automatic faucets.
It wasn't me who has not cooked dinner for the last three days. It wasn't my family who ate the leftovers.
It wasn't me who had to meet Prince Charming at Lowe's, because he forgot his billfold again.
It wasn't me who took the advantage of leaving Minnie at church for her Christmas production , and went Christmas shopping. No, not me.
Not me, I don't believe in blogging first, house cleaning later.
What about you ? Blog your confession, and link it to Mr. Linky at MckMiracle or click on the clip art above.
Labels: Not Me Monday
7 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Hope you are having a wonderful week!
I think we're all busted somewhere along the way down your list.
Have a blessed evening.
Take care my friend!
I am a little behind on all of my blog reading because of the housework issue ;)