Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, December 6, 2008





Everytime I listen to this song, I thank God for giving me another chance. I could have died from a gall bladder infection. This song also reminds me to take better care of myself. My husband and kids need me.

Moms, your husbands and kids need you also. Therefore, take this season of busyness in stride. When you are stressed, your immmune system weakens and you will most likely to come down with a cold (been there, done that).

For more inspired songs to touch your soul, click on the clip art.

8 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    My kids just love this song too. It is so touching.
    Deborah said...
    This one gets my vote for the best one today! (if we were voting.)
    Denise said...
    I love this song so much, and the movie. Eddie and I watched it again last week.
    Denise said...
    Come by my blog, you have been tagged.
    Denise said...
    There is also an award for you on my blog.
    Mocha with Linda said...
    Oh, this song kills me every time I hear it. My girl is learning to play it on the piano. Such a sweet message.
    Unknown said...
    That is a really pretty song. One of our daughters best friends was just telling me about this song last month at my teen bible study - she can't hear it without crying hard. Now I know why!

    Praising God you are here for your family! Yes, please take care of yourself!

    God bless,
    Jill
    Peggy said...
    Blessings...This is my first time hearing this story of The Christmas Shoes sung...and it touches me. I can see why you explained what you did and you're right your husband & kids are very blessed to still have you and you to be well & with them!

    Good advice to all! I pray you are heeding your own words & slowing it down also to just simply enjoy! It is definitely a unique song!!! But the message is so important! May God bless you & your family as you gather to light this season with love & good memories!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates