Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Funnies: Mixed Blessings

I invited several homeschool families to a Christmas potluck luncheon. At the serving line, I turned to my daughter and said, "Would you like to say the blessing?"
"I wouldn't know what to say," she replied.
"Just say what you hear Mom say," my son piped up.
Dear daughter bowed her head and said," Dear Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to lunch?" (original story was published in Don't Stop Laughing Now. It has been modified by me.)


For more Friday Funnies, click on the clip art.

11 Comments:

  1. Marsha said...
    Oh my! Too funny! You had me going there for a minute.
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    Yup! IT's true. Be careful what you say lol.
    Debra Kaye said...
    Jean,

    Too funny! Happy Friday, sweeet friend.
    Alicia The Snowflake said...
    Oh too funny! Kids always know the right things to say ;o)

    Take care my friend!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Mindy said...
    LOL oh man that is just too funny! I can totally see my little one doing that!
    Anonymous said...
    Very cute!

    I'll try to get the Homeschool Weekly posted in a little bit.

    ~Mrs.Cuddles
    Laurie Ann said...
    Hilarious! I love it.
    He & Me + 3 said...
    That is so funny! Out of the mouth of babes:)
    Susan said...
    Now that's funny.

    Can you imagine? Well I can...
    Denise said...
    That is funny, lol
    Anonymous said...
    Too funny! Kids are always listening. :)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates