Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, December 12, 2008



For several years, I had asked Prince Charming for a laptop. Knowing how careless I am with things, he knew the laptop will not last long. Until my 44th birthday this last summer, he didn't budge. When he did, I knew it wasn't long before he buys his latest toy.

This is our old television. Notice how well it fits in our entertainment center.



This is Prince Charming's latest toy. Notice how he has to alter the entertainment center to accommodate his early Christmas gift. He is going to use the middle part to make the center topper.

How about you? Have you had to alter your entertainment center, in order to accommodate your flat screen TV? Leave me a comment. The Inquiring mind (mine) wants to know.
For more Friday Show and Tell, click on the clip art.

7 Comments:

  1. Denise said...
    Yes, a few months ago, lovebug got a new toy. He loves his new television, but we did have to make room for it, lol
    He & Me + 3 said...
    We are still all old school TV's in this house. I don't watch it but maybe 2 hours a week, so I don't want to spend the money on a new TV just yet...hubby wants a flat screen so bad, every week I hear about some deal. lOL
    Daphine said...
    Yep! We have a big bulky entertainment center. The tv stuck out quite a bit when we bought it. Sooooooooo, we cut out a whole in the entertainment center in order to push the tv back so it wouldn't fall out. I actually hate mine and will be happy when we finally break down and replace it.

    Have a great weekend!
    Anonymous said...
    On our anniversary this summer, my hubby and I went TV shopping after dinner. We found a 50" rear-projection TV for a good price. We bought it the next day along with a new TV stand to house our Wii equipment and DVD players. The TV's in our basement and replaced the 19" TV that we used to watch.
    Alicia The Snowflake said...
    We still have the old TV type. We have had it for 7 years now. I hated the price I had to pay for it then. I can't stomach the prices they are now.

    But I hope Prince Charming enjoys his ;o)

    Take care my friend!
    I hope you have a great Sunday!
    Anonymous said...
    We still have the old tv. I would love to have a flat screen, but that would require alteration of our entertainment center.
    4 Lettre Words said...
    My hubby wants a (BIG!) flat-screen to go over our fireplace. According to him, "That's what that space is for!" (Our house was built before flat-screens made their way into the world!!)

    Merry Christmas...and enjoy that toy! :o)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates