Thursday, February 21, 2008
I would like to tribute this Thankful Thursday to my children. They are on loan from above. I must diligently use this time period to shape them. In my bias opinion, they are the best kids parents could ever ask for.
- They love God, and obey me and Dad (most of the time).
- They have such a generous hearts to those in needs.
- They always showing their gratitude towards their parents.
Read on to see their big Valentine's Day surprise for me and Dad.
My dear husband and I dined at Restaurante de la Chez, which sits in a cul-de-sac somewhere in Florida. The waitress spent all day planning a romantic dinner for us.
As the female waitress escorted us to our seats, I faintly heard soft music in the background. The table was beautifully decorated . Each placemat had a tulip on it.
While the chef was in the kitchen preparing the food, the waitress took our orders, which consisted of:
- Baked B.B.Q & Mediterranean chicken
- Homemade macroni & cheese
- Sweet peas
- Specialty House Salad created by the waitress.
- Water
My dear husband and I enjoyed the quiet dinner, as we talked about our day and reminisced our memoriable Valentine's Day. It was nice just to sit there, talked and listened to each other.
After dinner, the waitress served us a plate filled with a Russel Chocolate Candy and Strawberries, topped with cool whip.
We sat in the lanai, while the chef and the waitress ate their dinner. Afterwards, They joined us in several games of Old Maid, and dancing. To remember this special night, the waitress gave each of us a good night gift.
Thank you, Chef and Waitress for making our 20th Valentine's Day together so special.
for more Thankful Thursday, click on the T & T clipart
Labels: family








Love your post...put a huge smile on me.
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.
Blessings to you and your wonderful family.
I added you in my links simply because you touched my heart as I read your blog...hope to hear from you soon...nice meeting you!
Thanks for sharing!
~Chrissy