Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, February 11, 2008

Lifetime Warranty

With " A Night at the Museum" Teen Party on Friday night, Chinese New Year Party and schooling on Saturday, it was a busy weekend. I didn't have time to plan out my week. However, I couldn't pass up this tip for those who do not participate in Tightwad Tuesday.



For more Meandering Mondays, click on the clipart.


For more Tightwad Tuesday, Click on Clipart



When a product says "Lifetime Warranty", I literally take it to heart. I respect Stanley for honoring it.
My husband bought a Stanley thermos when he was in college. Ten years later, the thermos could not retain heat. Instead of disposing the thermos, I sent it to Stanley. The company sent me a new one. I also had to send one back because of a broken handle.


10 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wow! You really take Lifetime warranty to heart. I need to be more serious in that area. You know must of us just toss it aside after opening a box but we really shouldn't. Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed day!!
    Anonymous said...
    Hey, we are going to have to discuss that Bama flag. LOL
    Anonymous said...
    Ha! I'm not a Bama fan. It's MSU in our house so we are rivals. LOL!
    ~Rhen @yestheyareallmine said...
    We are a Stanley family, too.

    Love the Bama flag. Hubby thinks your blog is cool now. :O)
    Anonymous said...
    It's great to see a company actually honoring a promise! :)

    ~Lynn
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/eclecticeducation
    Anonymous said...
    Lifetime warrentys are a great way to save instead of buying new.
    Blessings t oyou,
    Mama Karen
    Anonymous said...
    I love your new blog design. It is so pretty. I had never thought about the lifetime warrenty. I need to take it to heart. BTW, as a person who has spent much time living in Alabama, I like your flag!
    Anonymous said...
    Thank you for the reminder. I have some pans that has I think even two lifetime garrenties. I need to get some handles fixed on some of them.

    Have a blessed day and thanks for all your imput !

    Blessings in Him<><
    -Mary
    Jennifer Hoots said...
    That's a good reminder.
    Jenn
    Anonymous said...
    oh no, I just threw one just like that away :( arrgh. lol

    Thanks for sharing!
    Denise
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/HeartnSoul/479413

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates