Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 1, 2008

so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life." Prov. 31:11-12




To help you get started, have you ever thanked your husband for "choosing you" above all other women? He found you attractive as a person, and appreciated you. Though many circumstances in your marriage may have changed, let your husband know that you are glad God led you together, and that you want to be a blessing to him for the rest of your marriage. Let him know that he can trust you to be in his corner.


One of the best opportunities to express your gratitude is first thing in the morning. How do you greet your husband each morning? Is he confident in your love? Give him a "wake up call" that he'll never forget-a big "I love you" and an "I'm so glad I'm your wife!"



My Dear Husband,

Meeting one another was not a coincidence. Looking back, I can see it was in God's plan. Your Uncle Harold and my dad worked together way before we knew each other was His doing, as well as you and my sister having a college class together.

It has been a blissful twenty years. Do you remember the first time we went out to dinner? We went to Pizza Hut during our study break. Even though you didn't have any food in the fridge, you insisted that I take the remainder pizza home. Thank you for putting me first.

What about the time you met my parents? We had been going out for a month, and I had not introduced you to Mom and Dad. Dad sensed we were getting serious, and he was concerned about my future with you. Now that you are a dad, do you understand why it was important for Dad to meet you?


You finally agreed to come over for dinner. After eating Mom's Mongolian Beef, Beef and Broccoli, and fried rice, you realized that no Chinese restaurant will ever come close to Mom's cooking. One more thing, Dad liked you from the start. Thank you for respecting my wishes.

My most memoriable date with you was when you were 3 hours late. You had been up all night cramming for a test. You went home to take a short nap after the exam. When you woke up, you realized that it was 9:00 P.M. You called to apologized and drove 30 minutes to Mom and Dad's house for a short visit. Thank you for being humble.

It seems like it was yesterday, when we met in that computer science class. I can honestly say that you are my best friend. I love you more today than yesterday, but less than tomorrow.
Thank you for loving me unconditionally.


Love Always,


Speaking from the Heart


Copyright Revive Our Hearts. Written by Nancy Leigh DeMoss. Used with permission. http://www.reviveourhearts.com/.

5 Comments:

  1. In Light of the Truth... said...
    I love that you're doing this challenge! I hosted it at my blog several months ago, and it just may be time to do it again!
    In Light of the Truth... said...
    I just up a post about Day 1 of the challenge. Go check it out! =)
    Anonymous said...
    Like minds think alike. Another e-buddy is doing this also. Wonderful!
    Creative Life Studio said...
    I really like this challenge, Jean. I won't be signing up, because I am presently trying to REDUCE the number of commitments I have right now. That said, I will check in here from time to time for good ideas! I liked this first one a lot. :)
    Anonymous said...
    I'm delighted you'll be doing this along with me - thanks for visiting my blog. I'm waking up to day #3 today.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates