Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 22, 2008

A Mother's Journey (7 of 7)


For more Friday Show n tell, click on the above clipart


Thank you for joining the final reading of

A Mother's Journey

Copyright 1997 by Linda Dillow



She heard her children callling, "You will always walk with us, Mother!"
They stood and watched as the gates closed after her: and she heard her children saying,


A faithful mother is more than a memory;
a faithful mother lives with us forever.


And her children grasped the hands of their own children and looked at the path before them.

"Is the way long?" they asked.


and their Shepherd answered,


"Yes, and the way is hard,

and you will be old before you reach the end of it...

But the end will be better than the beginning. "


Photobucket

12 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Thanks for sharing this with us for the past seven weeks. It has really touched my heart with the beautiful pictures to go along with the great readings.
    Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...
    I have loved coming to your blog each Friday to read these little snippets you have posted for us! They are so beautiful and have touched my heart and the pictures you choose to go along with it are perfect. Thanks so much for sharing that with us :)
    Hugs,
    BChsMamaof3
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/BChsMamaof3
    Anonymous said...
    It is so wonderful to read your post. I am thankful for my mother and proud that I am a mother.
    Blessings, Mama Karen
    Trina said...
    What a blessing that was to read. My mother is sick right now with the flew. This just moved my heart. Sniff, Sniff Thank you so much
    Anonymous said...
    What a beautiful book! Thanks for sharing.
    Jennifer Hoots said...
    The end will be better than the beginning! So true. Have a great weekend.
    Jenn
    Anonymous said...
    thank you for sharing these snippets with us! They are a blessing!
    Anonymous said...
    Thank you so much. This has been a treat to read each Friday. It has touched my heart (especally having a 15 and 13 yo and having to rely on God and trust Him while raising them).

    Blessings and ((hugs))
    Andi Carter said...
    "The end will be better than the beginning." I love that. I'm sad to see this journey come to an end. It was very special.
    Oh, and I love your little picture with the homeschool lounge. May I use your idea for my blog?
    bubbebobbie said...
    Oh I am sad we have come to the end of this journey. But so very lad that the promise of the end being better than the beginning is awesome!When I recall my beginning and how amazing it was to finally be clean, loved, forgiven. Better is hard to imagine; yet better happens every day.

    Because of Jesus, Bobbie
    Anonymous said...
    That was a great journey to take us on. Have a great weekend
    Dot
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/hsingone/
    A Bee said...
    Beautiful. I have enjoyed reading your Friday S&Ts.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates