Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday Meanderings


To Do List:

  • Clean the house thoroughly
  • keep track of kids' school work, less blogging
  • Make sure daughter finishes her story for Florida Studio Writing contest
  • Speech and soccer practice on Tuesday
  • Homeschool P.E. & choir on Wednesday
  • Make it a priority to exercise at least 3 times this week

Children In Training: Do assignments with a good attitude, and don't ask "why do I have to do all of this".



Weekly menu:
See weekly menu tab

4 Comments:

  1. Trina said...
    I need to do less blogging myself! I needed to here that.
    Judy said...
    I hope you have a fantastic week!
    Anonymous said...
    I love your Children in Training Post - oh, do I need to work on that sometimes. Hope you have much success in that area this week.
    Jenn said...
    I have been doing a lot less blogging myself lately. It's something I have to keep on guard about for sure. I hope your week is very productive and satisfying!!

    Jenn =)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates