Tuesday, February 5, 2008
For more Tackle It Tuesday, click on clipart.
It has been awhile since I've joined Tackle It Tuesday. I've been running around and neglecting my home. I have good intentions of cleaning it. However, by the time I am finishing teaching the kids and cook dinner, I am pooped. Therefore, I am going to daily implement
Click on the clipart for excerpt from the book.
This week, I am going to concentrate on the entrance, foyer, and living room closet.- Make sure the entrance to your home is clear and accessible.
Visitors to your home get their first impressions of you from the entranceway. Make certain your front door, porch, steps, and other nearby areas are neat, so they speak well of you. (p.65) - Keep your foyer clear of clutter. The foyer serves a a transition zone from the outside to the interior of your home. To make guests feel welcome, this area should be neat, clear, and inviting. Obstacles in your foyer make it difficult for visitors to move into the other parts of your home. (p. 66)
- Clean out a closet in your living room (this is my favorite one). Closets symbolilzes the hidden parts of ourselves. When you clean out and neatly organize a closet, you demonstrate your willingness to remove old attitudes, habits and behavior patterns that can cause confusion or blockages in your life. Because the living room is the place where socializing often takes place, cleaning out a closet can improve your social life. This cure also can have a positive effect on your public image and your interaction with other people in general. (pp. 67-68)
Labels: Around the House
6 Comments:
-
- Amy said...
February 5, 2008 at 8:30 AMSounds like a good tackle- good luck!- ~Tyra~ said...
February 5, 2008 at 10:42 AMI may have to order this book. Hope you get all you need done!- Unknown said...
February 5, 2008 at 11:11 AMVery good! I did a SEMI- tackle, but it looks better then it did!- Anonymous said...
February 5, 2008 at 1:08 PMI always try to keep my front foyer clean and clear. You just never know when someone might ring the front doorbell!- Anonymous said...
February 5, 2008 at 7:58 PMSO true about the front entrance. I hate walking in and tripping over shoes and coats.- Heather said...
February 5, 2008 at 10:40 PMThose are some great tips. Good luck tackling your focus areas this week! ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






