Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

If you would like to participate in Tackle It Tuesday or to see other participants, Click on the icon.

I've been homeschooling my son for 7 years and my daughter for 5 years. As you homeschool moms know, we have to keep our kids' schoolwork for accountability.

My Tackle It Tuesday for this week is to store their schoolwork in a big bin.



6 Comments:

  1. ~Tyra~ said...
    Great job! I give you homeschool moms so much credit, I don't think I could ever do it!
    Theresa said...
    Good job! I have the same pile of books!!! :o)

    Blessings,
    Theresa
    http://www.treasureinearthenvessels.typepad.com
    palmtreefanatic said...
    love your blog! great job!
    Merry Christmas
    blessings to you!
    Unknown said...
    Good work with the homeschool papers. I have a huge pile on my filing cabinet that I will tackle (after the holidays!!) :-)

    Kelly
    Melanie said...
    Great Job! Merry Christmas!
    Stacey said...
    i can't think of better way to store those things! good job!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates