Monday, December 3, 2007
Thank you, Tiany for hosting Monday Meanderings. Last week was my first week as a member. With the list on my hands, I was able to accomplish many chores (i.e, cleaning the kitchen, dusting and polishing furniture) that I have been avoiding for many years. I was even motivated to clean out my pantry .
Bible Study- I hope I will be better this week, as I start study in When Godly People do Ungodly Things by Beth Moore. I definitely have to get my priorities straight. My pastor always remind us that an idol isn't necessary a statue, but is something (blogging, computer, TV, eating, etc) that takes away our time from God.
Must Do- Christmas cards and gifts are in the mail. I must push the kids to complete their schoolwork from last week. Exercise at least 3 times this week.
Zones:
- Mom's Zone: Clean classroom -put away textbooks, vaccuum floor, dust desk, ceiling fan, computer, clean marsh board.
- Kids' Zones:
- Monday: Kitchen--> wipe down adjacent doors, cabinets, appliances, & countertop, vaccuum floor, take out the trash.
- Tuesday: Den & Dining Room -> Vaccuum, dust furniture, clean window ledges & windows, mirrors, picture frames, clean baseboards.
- Wednesday: Put up Christmas Tree and all the trimming
- Thursday: Clean the fridge
- Train Them Right- paying attention to detail in all tasks. Go back and check before claiming that the job is done.
Tip of the Week: If you are in a financial bind, and you can't resist the temptations to buy something for yourself, don't look at the Sunday Sale flyers. You don't know what you are missing or what you think you need, if you don't look at them.
Labels: Around the House







Hope you have a wonderful week!
Karen
www.homeschoolblogger.com/SALT
Trina
Angela
www.homeschoolblogger.com/thomasjaz1999
Merry Christmas!