Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Recycle Christmas Cards

If you would like to participate in Friday Show and Tell or just want to browse, Click on the link above.

As I mentioned in the Holiday Open House 2007, My Christmas tree is filled with my kids' pictures. I have purchased many craft frames through the year. However, it's now harder to find them. While cleaning my desk last year, I found some old 3 x4 phot0-insert Christmas cards. Needless to say, I depleted the supply. I had thought about buying some fancy ones for a couple of pictures this year. Instead, I made new frames out of old Christmas cards.

14 Comments:

  1. Rose of Sharon said...
    What a clever idea! Nice pictures too!

    Merry Christmas! Sharon
    ellen b. said...
    Very creative! Merry Christmas...
    Cat said...
    What a great idea, and a lovely tradition.

    Cheers,
    Cate
    Cat said...
    Hi Jen,

    me again! Thanks for the comment you left in regards to my daughter's stall ie: "Big businesses began as a small business."

    That really resonated with me & you've inspired me to keep encouraging her.

    Thanks!
    Cate
    Hootin Anni said...
    Now that is ONE clever idea!!!!!
    Trina said...
    Your are a crafty lady . . . great idea. Merry CHRISTmas ~ Trina
    Anonymous said...
    Great idea, I do that too from ornaments my kids made at school with their pictures in them.
    ~~Deby said...
    What a great idea...they will love these later on as they grow up and are on their own..
    Deby
    Pam said...
    What a neat idea. I would love to do something like that with my kids pictures. Thanks for sharing.
    Pam
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/hip2schoolathome
    Jenn4Him said...
    We are having fun recycling our old cards, too this year.
    Jenn
    Anonymous said...
    Great idea!!!
    Anonymous said...
    I like homemade ornaments!
    Mandy said...
    Great idea, Jean! MAN, you have a huge blogger fanbase! You are creative and I love your posts... love mandy
    Disney for Boys said...
    What a fun and creative idea, they came out so nice!!!

    Blessings,
    Tiany

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates