Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Meanderings



Bible Study- When Godly People do Ungodly Things by Beth Moore.


Must Do:

  • Finish week one of When Godly People do Ungodly Things before Wednesday night Bible Study Class.
  • Clean classroom
  • Practice Communicators for Christ Christmas play
  • Steam-vac carpet
  • Dust and vaccuum living room
  • Filter VHS videos

Train Them Right- Carry out an instruction, as directed. Don't alter it because it is incovenient.



Monday: Parmesan chicken, green beans, salad

Tuesday: Salmon, Asian Salad

Wednesday: Chicken Caccitorie

Thursday: Bourbon Chicken, fried rice

Friday: Left-over


Ingredient :

  • 3 cups sweet potato -- cooked and mashed
  • 2 each eggs -- beaten
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1/2 cup butter
Topping :

  • 1/3 cup butter
  • 1/3 cup flour
  • 1 cup brown sugar 1
  • 1 can chopped nuts .
Instructions:

  • Mix potatoes, sugar, eggs, vanilla, milk, and butter together and pour into a greased 9x13 inch casserole.

  • Cream butter, brown sugar, flour, and nuts. Sprinkle on top of sweet potatoes. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.


** This recipe can be pasted into BigOven without retyping. **** Easy recipe software. Try it free at: http://www.bigoven.com/ **







6 Comments:

  1. Pam said...
    Your blog looks so nice and festive and I love the picture of the kids at the top of your blog. Hope you have a wonderful week and get lots accomplished.
    Pam
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/hip2schoolathome
    Anonymous said...
    Hope you have a great week and are enjoying your Beth Moore study!
    Karen
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/SALT
    Trina said...
    My oldest will be doing a Communicators for Christ class in Jan. O have heard so many good thins about their programs. Have a blessed week.

    Trina
    Anonymous said...
    I got your comment about Algebra I. I have found a website that gives a full course in Algebra. Here's the site:
    http://www.themathpage.com/alg/algebra.htm

    I compared the topics covered to the scope and sequence of one major Christian curriculum company (provides curriculum for classroom and homeschool both) and so far this site looks to cover a lot of what's on that scope and sequence. I didn't look at every little thing but this website covers a LOT of material. So I am going to use this website and make a syllabus for my child to follow in doing the work. I will probably throw in extra worksheets as needed to practice the concepts and then will most likely draft up my own quizzes/tests. Hope that helps.

    Take care,
    Karen
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/SALT
    Katie said...
    Mmmmm!! Everythins sounds SO delicious!!! Have a wonderful week!

    Katie
    http://bimw.wordpress.com
    Jennifer said...
    Your menu sounds wonderful! (So does the Beth Moore study. :)) Thanks for visiting my MPM/MM!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates